IDEAS WORTH SPREADING
1. Free College Courses Online
2. TED Talks Homepage
3. Intelligence Squared - U.S. Debates
4. Sam Harris: Science Can Answer Moral Questions
5. Ivan Joseph - The skill of self-confidence
6. Michael Sandel: The lost art of democratic debate
7. Dan Pink: The Puzzle of Motivation
8. Ken Robinson: How to escape education's death valley
9. Steve Jobs: How to live before you die
10. Barry Schwartz: Our loss of wisdom
11. Barry Schwartz: The paradox of choice
12. Important Health Video About Skin Cancer Risk
13. Important Health Video About Breast Cancer Risk
14. Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
15. Michael Specter: The danger of science denial
16. JK Rowling: The fringe benefits of failure
17. Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness
18. Jonathan Haidt: The moral roots of liberals and conservatives
19. Dan Ariely: Our buggy moral code
20. Paul MacCready on nature vs. humans
21. Dan Ariely asks, Are we in control of our own decisions?
22. Michael Sandel: What's the right thing to do?
23. Dan Gilbert: Why we make bad decisions
24. Nancy Etcoff: Happiness and its surprises
25. Steven Pinker: Human nature and the blank slate
26. Salman Khan: Let's use video to reinvent education
27. Ben Goldacre: Battling bad science
28. Graham Hill: Less stuff, more happiness
29. Stephen Cave: The 4 stories we tell ourselves about death
30. Paul Piff: Does money make you mean?
31. Richard St. John: Success is a continuous journey
32. Pablos Holman: Top Hacker Shows Us How It's Done
33. Adventures with Minimalism and Happiness: Marty Stano
34. Andrew Solomon: How the worst moments in our lives makes us who we are
35. Robert Waldinger: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
36. Celeste Headlee: 10 Ways to Have a Better Conversation
37. Chip Conley: Measuring what makes life worthwhile
38. Kevin Briggs: The bridge between suicide and life
39. Michael Sandel - Lectures on Moral Philosophy
40. Gad Saad: The Consuming Instinct
41. David Buss: Sexual Conflict in Human Mating
42. Louann Brizendine: The Differences Between the Male and Female Brain
43. Alyssa Royse: Your Sexuality: Ask & Tell
44. Admiral William McRaven: If You Want to Change the World, Start Off by Making Your Bed
45. Dr. Wendy Walsh: "The 30-Day Love Detox"
46. Dan Ariely: It's Not Really My Field, But...
47. Elisabeth Cornwell, Ph.D.: Who Invented Beauty -- Madison Avenue or Charles Darwin? [1/2]
48. Elisabeth Cornwell, Ph.D.: Who Invented Beauty -- Madison Avenue or Charles Darwin? [2/2]
49. Christopher Ryan, Ph.D.: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality
50. The God Debate II: Harris vs. Craig
51. Christopher Ryan, Ph.D.: Are We Designed to be Sexual Omnivores?
52. Gad Saad, Ph.D.: Maladaptive Consumer Behavior
53. Don Symons, Ph.D.: The Sexual World
54. Dr. John Marshall Townsend, Ph.D.: What Women and Men Really Want – Hookups and the New Polygyny
55. Gary Wilson: The great porn experiment
56. Zhana Vrangalova, Ph.D.: Is Casual Sex Bad For You?
57. Drs. David Buss & Cindy Meston: Why Women Have Sex
58. Sam Harris: Can Science Determine Human Values?
59. Sam Harris - Death and the Present Moment
60. The Parable Of The Mexican Fisherman And Investment Banker
61. Daniel Kahneman: The Riddle of Experience vs. Memory
62. Dr. Marty Klein: America's War on Sex
63. DEBATE: Islam is a Religion of Peace
64. DEBATE: The Catholic Church is a Force for Good in the World
65. DEBATE: Dating Apps Have Killed Romance